Chapter 7. Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting Principles Practice Question Set contains 11 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Explain the potential benefits of having effective risk data aggregation and reporting.
* Describe the impact of data quality on model risk and the model development process.
* Describe key governance principles related to risk data aggregation and risk reporting practices.
* Identify the governance framework, risk data architecture and IT infrastructure features that can contribute to effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting practices.
* Describe characteristics of a strong risk data aggregation capability and demonstrate how these characteristics interact with one another.
* Describe characteristics of effective risk reporting practices.
* Describe the role that supervisors play in the monitoring and implementation of the risk data aggregation and reporting practices.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses