Chapter 13. Simulation and Bootstrapping Practice Question set contains 24 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the basic steps to conduct a Monte Carlo simulation.
* Describe ways to reduce Monte Carlo sampling error.
* Explain the use of antithetic and control variates in reducing Monte Carlo sampling error.
* Describe the bootstrapping method and its advantage over Monte Carlo simulation.
* Describe the pseudo-random number generation method
* Describe situations where the bootstrapping method is ineffective.
* Describe the disadvantages of the simulation approach to financial problem solving.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses