Chapter 4. Introduction to Derivatives Practice Question set contains 28 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Define derivatives, describe features and uses of derivatives, and compare linear and non-linear derivatives.
* Describe exchange-traded and the over-the-counter markets, and evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each
* Differentiate between options, forwards, and futures contracts.
* Identify and calculate option and forward contract payoffs.
* Differentiate among the broad categories of traders: hedgers, speculators, and arbitrageurs.
* Calculate and compare the payoffs from hedging strategies involving forward contracts and options.
* Calculate and compare the payoffs from speculative strategies involving futures and options.
* Describe arbitrageurs’ strategy and calculate an arbitrage payoff
* Describe some of the risks that can arise from the use of derivatives.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses