Chapter 7. Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting Principles Study Notes contains 10 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Explain the potential benefits of having effective risk data aggregation and reporting.
* Describe the impact of data quality on model risk and the model development process.
* Describe key governance principles related to risk data aggregation and risk reporting practices.
* Identify the governance framework, risk data architecture and IT infrastructure features that can contribute to effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting practices.
* Describe characteristics of a strong risk data aggregation capability and demonstrate how these characteristics interact with one another.
* Describe characteristics of effective risk reporting practices.
* Describe the role that supervisors play in the monitoring and implementation of the risk data aggregation and reporting practices.
After reviewing the notes, you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses