Chapter 9. Regression Diagnostics Practice Question Set contains 24 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Explain how to test whether a regression is affected by heteroskedasticity.
* Describe approaches to using heteroskedastic data.
* Characterize multicollinearity and its consequences; distinguish between multicollinearity and perfect collinearity.
* Describe the consequences of excluding a relevant explanatory variable from a model and contrast those with the consequences of including an irrelevant regressor.
* Explain two model selection procedures and how these relate to the bias-variance trade-off.
* Describe the various methods of visualizing residuals and their relative strengths.
* Describe methods for identifying outliers and their impact.
* Determine the conditions under which OLS is the best linear unbiased estimator.Shop Courses