Banking Conduct and Culture Study Notes contains 29 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe challenges faced by banks with respect to conduct and culture, and explain motivations for banks to improve their conduct and culture.
* Explain methods by which a bank can improve its corporate culture, and assess progress made by banks in this area.
* Explain how a bank can structure performance incentives and make staff development decisions to encourage a strong corporate culture.
* Summarize expectations by different national regulators for banks’ conduct and culture.
* Describe best practices and lessons learned in managing a bank’s corporate culture.
After reviewing the notes, you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions.Shop Courses