Capital Planning at Large Bank Holding Companies Study Notes contains 44 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* The Federal Reserve’s Capital Plan Rule and the seven principles of an effective capital adequacy process for bank holding companies (BHC’s) subject to the Capital Plan Rule.
* Practices which can result in a strong and effective capital adequacy process for a BHC in the following areas:
– Risk identification
– Internal controls (including model review and validation)
– Corporate governance
– Capital policy (including setting of goals and targets and contingency planning)
– Stress testing and stress scenario design
– Estimating losses, revenues, and expenses, including quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
– Assessing the impact of capital adequacy, including RWA and balance sheet projections
After reviewing the notes you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions and answers.Shop Courses