Cruz, Chapter 2: OpRisk Data and Governance Practice Question set contains 16 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the seven Basel II event risk categories and identify examples of operational risk events in each category.
* Summarize the process of collecting and reporting internal operational loss data, including the selection of thresholds, the timeframe for recoveries, and reporting expected operational losses.
* Explain the use of a Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) and key risk indicators (KRI’s) in identifying, controlling and assessing operational risk exposures.
* Describe and assess the use of scenario analysis in managing operational risk, and identify biases and challenges which can arise when using scenario analysis.
* Compare the typical operational risk profiles of firms in different financial sectors.
* Explain the role of operational risk governance and explain how a firm’s organizational structure can impact risk governance.
We have also provided individual links for each question to their respective forum discussion.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses