Golin, The Bank Credit Analysis Handbook , Chapter 1: The Credit Decision is a 33 minute instructional video analyzing the following concepts:
* Define credit risk and explain how it arises using examples.
* Explain the components of credit risk evaluation.
* Describe, compare and contrast various credit risk mitigants and their role in credit analysis.
* Compare and contrast quantitative and qualitative techniques of credit risk evaluation.
* Compare the credit analysis of consumers, corporations, financial institutions, and sovereigns.
* Describe quantitative measurements and factors of credit risk, including probability of default, loss given default, exposure at default, expected loss, and time horizon,
* Compare bank failure and a bank insolvency.