Principles for Sound Management of Operational Risk Practice Question set contains 8 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the three “lines of defense” in the Basel model for operational risk governance.
* Summarize the fundamental principles of operational risk management as suggested by the Basel Committee.
* Explain guidelines for strong governance of operational risk, and evaluate the role of the board of directors and senior management in implementing an effective operational risk framework.
* Describe tools and processes that can be used to identify and assess operational risk.
* Describe features of an effective control environment and identify specific controls that should be in place to address operational risk.
* Explain the Basel Committee’s suggestions for managing technology risk and outsourcing risk
We have also provided individual links for each question to their respective forum discussion.
No sample availableShop Courses