Implementing Robust Risk Appetite Frameworks Study Notes contain 18 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe best practices for the implementation and communication of a risk appetite framework (RAF) at a firm.
* Explain the relationship between a firm’s RAF and its risk culture, and between the RAF and a firm’s strategy and business planning process.
* Explain key challenges to the implementation of an RAF and describe ways that a firm can overcome each challenge.
* Assess the role of stress testing within an RAF, and describe challenges in aggregating firm-wide risk exposures.
* Explain lessons learned in the implementation of a RAF through the presented case studies.
After reviewing the notes, you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses