2010 FRM Calendar

BharatSHarma

Hi Sir,

I plan to register for Level II. The calendar above is not updated for Nov 10 exam. Can you please let me know what would be available for me if I register today & future calendar. Thanks

Man

Subscriber
Hi David,

I am returning candidate and I will registering for Level -1 in Nov 2010. Previously I had appeared for full 2009 and i think i was under prepared by just following the GARP core readings. Actually i was not able to finish the syllabus in the required time frame. I liked your material a lot though i have some questions.

Will you be posting new material for level 1 2010 or we will be refering to the one already posted on this site.
Do you have sample questions or test material as per the topic you have. e.g questions on 1.a and 1.b and so on

Thanks

Mandar

Suzanne Evans

Bharatkant, Man & Vtlau:

Sorry for the delay. The May and November AIMs are the same, therefore the calendar reflects the same for both May & November exams.

Please let me know should you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Suzanne

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
... I will conduct some recorded, focus reviews (but they are not yet on the calendar).
@Suzanne, please correct me if i am wrong, but in regard to webinars and further short-term plans (between now and November), we are not going to rely on the Excel/Zoho calendar but rather the Account > Planner > Calendar?
(e.g., I suppose we could milestone the fresh practice question PDFs)