2012 material in FRM videos

sukhvirk

Hi all. .

I wanted to buy the FRM PArt 1 package with videos but I checked the youtube channel and it seems that all the videos are from 2012. Please help me understand what's happening here ?/

Its highly unlikely that the syllabus has not changed in 5 years (2012 to 2017) and these videos must have been revised.

help me enlighten the discrepancy !!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @sukhvirk

Thank you for using Bionic Turtle! Please first note that the videos on our YouTube channel and the videos that are included in our study package are completely different videos. Our YouTube channel provides free videos that are not as in-depth as the videos that are included in our paid study materials. Although the curriculum has changed, there are many concepts that have remained relevant through the years. However, this year we will be updating our entire video library in the study planner to make sure that the videos are up-to-date with any new concepts that have been introduced to the FRM curriculum. We are currently preparing study notes and practice question sets, and then we will begin the process of updating the videos.

Thank you,

Nicole