2018/2019 Curriculum Change Analysis Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Below are the spreadsheets that we prepare every year to analyze the changes in the GARP curriculum from year to year. This analysis shows readings that have been removed, added and changed. Any readings in red have been removed in 2019, readings in blue are new to 2019 and readings in black are unchanged. Although GARP provides the Study Guide Changes, this XLS actually analyzes all of the changes in the learning objectives also.

Ahasar

This thread is to give our members a quick reference to the new and updated Part 1 materials that we publish throughout the 2019 exam period. We include the date that the materials were updated or published so you know that you are using the most up-to-date materials.

Please make sure to read our publishing process thread here before asking questions about if and when specific materials will be published: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/important-please-read-publishing-process-for-2019.22026/. Thank you :)

Has there been any change in the syllabus for 2019 compared to 2018 ?

girish21k

Hello Guys,

I am new here, can anyone share the changes incorporated by GARP for FRM Part 1 May 2019 exams.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello Guys,

I am new here, can anyone share the changes incorporated by GARP for FRM Part 1 May 2019 exams.
Hello @girish21k

Please note that I moved your question to this thread, which shows our XLS with the changes in the curriculum from 2018 to 2019. You had originally posted your question in the Announcements section, which will also provide you with a great deal of information on our publishing process and any updates that we make to the study materials on our website.

Thank you,

Nicole

FrancescoMat

Hi to all the users!
I hope to be in the right section and not to ask a foregone question ..
I have the material 2018 for part one .. what are the topics to integrate for the exam in the current year?
Also, since I have no intention of buying more material, where can I find resources to cover the topics?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi to all the users!
I hope to be in the right section and not to ask a foregone question ..
I have the material 2018 for part one .. what are the topics to integrate for the exam in the current year?
Also, since I have no intention of buying more material, where can I find resources to cover the topics?
Hello @FrancescoMat

Please note that I moved your question here to this thread where we have provided a helpful curriculum change analysis spreadsheet. This XLS shows the changes that have been made to the curriculum.

Thank you,

Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.