any college students handling the FRM exam well?

annaleevance2000

I am 19 years old, and in my 2nd year in college. I took financial accounting and corporate finance, and am a math major (I have done calc 3). Is it common for students like me to take the FRM? Cause I love this stuff (I spend upwards of 8 hours daily working through the material) but I'm so, so overwhelmed.... I plan to take the Oct/Nov exams. Any advice is welcome:)

leslietan95

I honestly feel extremely overwhelmed by FRM, especially part 2 where it seems to be a bombardment of formulas with no clear explanation of how you get them. Right now, I'm just doing MCQ questions by analystprep and the past year FRM questions.

annaleevance2000

I honestly feel extremely overwhelmed by FRM, especially part 2 where it seems to be a bombardment of formulas with no clear explanation of how you get them. Right now, I'm just doing MCQ questions by analystprep and the past year FRM questions.
hey! nice to know you. I find using the Kaplan stuff for P2 (there's hardly much formulas to remember) and Analystprep/Bionic as supplemental has helped me stay sane:)