List of frequently examined FRM Part 1 topics?

Farliesz

Hello,

I'm planning on taking the FRM Part I exam in November 2016. I'm currently studying for the exam. Is there a list of frequently examined FRM Part I topics on the Internet? Then I can focus more attention on these topics.

Akash chopra

Hi Farliesz,

There is no fix pattern and I guess that is the reason you wont find it on the internet. You have enuf time in ur hand.....learn everything and practice 20-25 questions daily.

I am also attempting FRM part 1 in November and I try to solve as many questions daily as possible even for the concepts I haven't learned about yet as I undertand about them while practicing and explanations provided. I am finding it a better approach.

Lets see how it goes. Fingers crossed!

alexandrin

Ya, I agree with you there is no fixed pattern. I advised you to create a study plan or strategy focus on your weak points and practice as much as you can.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello,

I'm planning on taking the FRM Part I exam in November 2016. I'm currently studying for the exam. Is there a list of frequently examined FRM Part I topics on the Internet? Then I can focus more attention on these topics.
Hello @Farliesz

As the others stated above, there is no fixed pattern. GARP changes the curriculum each year, and provides the learning objectives that could be tested. Creating a study plan would be the best way to start. Here is a forum thread where many of our members have posted their study plans to help others in creating their own: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/bionic-turtle-study-plan-guide.8670/#post-36255. I hope this helps!

Nicole