Looking for the notes of <Risk Management Failures>

yuelong

Subscriber
I've bought the notes for FRM 1&2 recently. However, I haven't found the notes for Stulz, <Risk Management Failures> in my full planner. Could you help me with this? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne Evans

yuelong,

I anticipate that Stulz notes will be published either today or tomorrow. GARP code of conduct notes will follow. That will complete Topic 1.

Thanks!

Suzanne Evans

Pflik,

Right now David is working on the videos. After the videos are done, he will get back into study notes and PQ. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact date. Thanks!

gemelluna

Hi Suzanne, I just recently registered as a member here and purchased the Tier 3 FRM part 1 package. I am still adjusting and getting aquainted in how this site is laid out. I am looking to review P1.Foundations, Risk Taking: A Corporate Goveranance Perspective and attempted to download the study notes. However, there seems to be an issue with the downloaded file (i.e. missing sections, random characters, truncated images etc..). I am using a Chrome browser for Mac.

Is that the issue or is there maybe an issue with the uploaded file?

Thanks, '

Lisa

Suzanne Evans

gemelluna,

There is definitely not a problem with the uploaded file based on my testing, however I do not have a mac to test on (this is something we have planned to have done). Are you using Chrome's built-in browser or are you downloading the document?

Which reader are you using to try and view the document. It is my understanding that there is an option in the Chrome settings that you can change the default reader. I would check to make sure that is not the case.

Please let me know if that helps! (Please report back either way.)