P2.dowd.chapter 5

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @amresh,

As David stated above, the spreadsheets are only available with the Professional package. You are currently subscribed to the Advanced package. If you would like to upgrade to the Professional package to view the spreadsheets, please let me know. The cost of the upgrade would be $100. You can view all of the features of the Professional package HERE.

Thank you,

Nicole
cc: @David Harper CFA FRM CIPM

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber

Hello @Ashok_Kothavle

This is a link from our old website, and Dowd, Chapter 5 was removed from the curriculum in 2014. Gaussian Coupla is covered in the Meissner, Chapter 4 reading, under Topic 5, Market Risk Measurement and Management. I notice you've purchased a subscription, which means that you can find all of the current 2017 materials in the study planner. The study planner is organized by Topic and Reading according to the 2017 GARP curriculum. This spreadsheet analysis is also helpful because it shows which readings have been removed, changed and added to the curriculum since 2010: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3ctrlw3ui2iqnp/P2 2010 thru 2017 AIM Comparison_v1.xlsx.

I hope this helps!

Nicole