Practise Questions

Rosher

I have observed that there are some topics (70, 72 & 73 in Study Guide) in Current Issues section which are not covered under Practise Questions. Any idea, whether these will be prepared and uploaded?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Rosher - we always have some gaps, currently the do predominate in some areas of T7-T9. As the new draft AIMs are soon expected from GARP, we will resume daily questions (i.e., the build of new questions) upon receipt of the new AIMs, so T7/T8/T9 are next on the agenda but we are not going to try to squeeze in fresh rounds before the exam next month. I do think I that I will publish the new practice question plan when we resume. Thanks,

Rosher

Fine. However the pactise questions include T9.Rajan-Has-Financial-Development-Made-The-World-Riskier and T9.Reinhart-&-Rogoff-This-Time-is-Different which are not included in the 2012 AIMS. Is it okay if i don't go though these 2 topics PQ's since they are not in the AIM's.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Rosher, yes, you can skip them (although the Rajan, IMO, contains relevant themes so is not unproductive to review). Thanks!