Problem with FRM exam's refund

juldam

Hi All,

I have registered for the FRM level 1 last year, back in June. Unfortunately, since then my exam had been postponed twice due to COVID-19 and, eventually, I was supposed to take it up in November 2021.
Given these circumstances, I requested a full refund from the FRM for the exam's fee of 849 USD. They approved it one month ago(!) and send me an email asking to fulfil the refund form and send it back to them. I did it the following day, which has been one month ago. Since then they did not reply to my correspondence. I tried to chase them sending them follow-up emails, but they do not respond to them either.

Dear bionicturtle, would you be able to help me with getting my money back?

Kind regards.

juldam

Dear All,
It's been two months since this post and I still did not receive any money back from GARP. Can anyone help please, as they do not respond to me?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Dear All,
It's been two months since this post and I still did not receive any money back from GARP. Can anyone help please, as they do not respond to me?
@juldam Have you tried to contact GARP by phone instead of just email? Many people in the forum have stated recently that they were able to get in touch with GARP more easily by calling them.