Thanx a lot!!

Yun chiang Tai

Hello there:
I am grateful as I get the invitation from David to join the site and learn with all of you. I am grateful for the
well systematic designed course and all the Letters and Screencasts provided by David does help me a lot.
As the time is limited and budget is constrained compared with others, those lectures do proof their usefulness
for the preparation. Though it is a starting point as a professional FRM, but it is a good start for me. I am grateful.
To be noted, I am a foreigner and not use the English as the native language. I am really impressed about the
lecture's expression which is in a simple and efficient way. It makes the learning to be more fun. I really enjoy
the learning process and do learn a lot. It makes me think a lot and know them well. It does give some profound
help for the learning and thinking. Financial Risk management is hard and dynamic. But in here, David makes
them easy to be learned and understood. I am grateful for all those thing he had done for me.
May God bless him and the great nation, United States of America.
Best Regards
Chris from Taipei ( R.O.C)
A letter from far...far away

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Chris,

Can I assume that you passed, did you say?

Well, thank you for your very kind words.
I am sincerely touched because I started BT to create just such a place, that you describe. So, I will be keeping your kind note!

Thank you from far away, David

Yun chiang Tai

Dear David:
I am grateful for your help as you are a kindness and fairness guy. I do learn a lot from you.
And I DO PASS the FRM 2008 test. Though the exam is hard enough, but your dedication and the well-designed
program does help me through.... The test is not that hard if we really know what you say and show. You provides
thousands pages of slide and thousands pages of handout does help me for the preparation. Most interesting part
is his hundreds of Excel files, I think them are important for the learning process. Also, the two-weeks letter
does help me more.
I am grateful and thankful for it. I will keep that in mind in my lifetime. In the process, the best part for me is
David makes the learning to be enjoyable and easy to go through. I think that is not an easy part and the
part I treasure. I an full of thanks for him. And also hope you can learn from him as I do. Most important,
the learning is not painful and stressful as his presents. I think that is another great thing needs to be mentioned.
Also, I am a foreigner and English is not my native language. But David does provide great help for me.
A foreigner who is not familiar with English still can learn a lot. I guess it shows he great benefit of
internationalization. Thank you so much, David.
May God bless you and the great nation- United States of America!
Best Regards
Chris from Taipei(R.O.C)
A letter from hundreds miles away