Update your Microsoft Teams status!

enjofaes

1. "Deep in FRM2. If I start evaluating the risk of taking lunch breaks, send help."

2. "Currently studying FRM2. Not sure if I'm managing financial risk or it's managing me."

3. "In a relationship with FRM2 - it's complicated. (But then again, so are the calculations!)"

4. "Swimming in the deep sea of FRM2. If I start using risk management terms in casual conversations, please throw me a lifebuoy."

5. "Hunting down financial risks in FRM2. If I'm not back by tomorrow, assume I've been taken hostage by a Gaussian copula."

6. "Navigating the jungle of FRM2. Don't worry, I've got my trusty risk-adjusted performance measure (RAPM) compass."

7. "FRM2 study time. If you don't hear from me, check the volatility indices. I might be lost there."

8. "Studying FRM2. I asked for a risk assessment of this decision - my coffee machine filed for overtime."

9. "Currently attempting to quantify the risk of my sanity levels dropping due to FRM2. Results pending."

10. "Studying FRM2. Fun fact: did you know that FRM actually stands for 'Fueled by Really Much coffee'?"

-Generated by chatGPT
use with your own caution, message will be visible in every Teams Group