FAQ Before Exam YouTube Videos

MSO

I have visited BT youtube video channel and must admit that it provides a lot of information for beginners like me. When I joined as a new member, I thought all those videos will be part of the "Study Planner", it may very well be so (i.e. same content as in the videos posted within reading section), but with the limited use of the P1.T1 course material as of today, I think, content in youtube is in addition to the video content in the curriculum. Is this so? If so, is there a way where we can have the information linking to the course content with the youtube video link. Thanks.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
I have visited BT youtube video channel and must admit that it provides a lot of information for beginners like me. When I joined as a new member, I thought all those videos will be part of the "Study Planner", it may very well be so (i.e. same content as in the videos posted within reading section), but with the limited use of the P1.T1 course material as of today, I think, content in youtube is in addition to the video content in the curriculum. Is this so? If so, is there a way where we can have the information linking to the course content with the youtube video link. Thanks.

Hello @MSO

The videos on our YouTube channel and the videos that are included in our study package are completely different videos. Our YouTube channel provides free videos that are not as in-depth as the videos that are included in our paid study materials. The videos that are included in our study packages follow the learning objectives in the GARP curriculum and much more in depth to explain the concepts, while our YouTube videos are more general. Our YouTube channel is a great resource if you find that you would like further information on a specific concept. YouTube's search function makes it very easy to find videos on our channel that pertain to a certain concept. I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Nicole

sternlee

I appreciate your post information. I am so addicted to youtube videos. If I convert the file youtube to mp3 then it will be helpful for me because we can always be listening the topic . I think it will be an important process for me.