Admission ticket

CYLoh

Subscriber
Anyone else noticed that GARP spelled "admission" on the admission ticket as "Adminission Ticket"?

Abhishek...

Subscriber
The candidate number in my admission number is missing. Is it the same for all or do i need to contact GARP? Somebody please check and let me know.

ami44

Subscriber
I just checked, mine has no Candidate Number too. On the Ticket last year the number was there.
Then I got on the GARP website and downloaded the Ticket again and lo and behold it not only has the number on it, it's also a ticket like the one last year, it has no Bar-code and the typo is also gone.
I guess whoever downloaded their ticket before the 30.04. got a preliminary test version. I wait another day, in case it will change again and than print out the current version.

Kudzai

Subscriber
I guess there were some few issues with the admission tickets, on mine there were some typos which i have sought clarity on, including the candidate number not being specified.

FRMP2

Has anyone received an email from GARP to print the admission ticket again. Just saw that mine has no changes from the one they had shared earlier so not sure if I should print again.