Gujarati

LL

Hi David,
I see that that the question set of Gujarati (two 2010 pdfs) are removed now. I think that the questions were very good in that set. Not sure whether you have included them in the current question set pdfs.. ??
Thanks and Regards
LL

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi LL - Yes, excellent point. We will be restoring a single consolidated Gujarati set as soon as possible (maybe ~ 1 week), I am streamlining the archive of multiple Gujarati's into one set, so it will appear (conveniently) as only a single PDF after the others. I do totally agree with you, the Gujarati-based questions are equally relevant to the econometric assignment (the PDF will also include the selected end-of-chapter Gujarati, which IMO are actually superior in relevance to the S&W end-of-chapter). Thanks,

bhar

Hi LL - Yes, excellent point. We will be restoring a single consolidated Gujarati set as soon as possible (maybe ~ 1 week), I am streamlining the archive of multiple Gujarati's into one set, so it will appear (conveniently) as only a single PDF after the others. I do totally agree with you, the Gujarati-based questions are equally relevant to the econometric assignment (the PDF will also include the selected end-of-chapter Gujarati, which IMO are actually superior in relevance to the S&W end-of-chapter). Thanks,

Hi Daivd/ Suzanne

Could you please let us know if Gujarati is available now.

Suzanne Evans

Eyad,

Are you looking for answers to the actual questions within the book? Unfortunately, I do not think we have those at this moment. We have however looked into the instructors manual for a few different books and hope to be able to add value in 2013 (maybe before) with the questions/answers included for paid members.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Eyad

Suzanne Evans
Thanks for the information. Is it OK to start a thread and start solving the book questions with only referring to question number and chapter to maintain the copyrights ?

Thanks

Eyad

David Harper, CFA, FRM, CIPM

Thank you for you prompt answer.

I can't understand what do you mean ! but let's say we will make a thread for essentials for econometrics, Gujarati. And start it chapter after chapter.

Well refer to the questions by mentioning the chapter and question number and negotiate about the answer.

Thanks

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
sorry, i think i understand: if this refers to assigned textbook Q&A, then yes of course this is a great idea, but Suzanne Evans can you just make sure we don't cross-post with existing or planned Q&A, especially in regard to the core texts (e.g., Hull, Tuckman, Jorion, S&W in P1)? of course we should only have a single forum for each core textbook solutions