Important Please Read: Publishing Process for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

onion

Hi just wondering when will some items be uploaded? The exam is next Saturday and yet there are quite a number of items not available yet "coming soon". I'm afraid these are not "coming soon" enough. This is especially for parts on operational risk - questions for standardised approach for ops risk, validating rating models, and outsourcing.

Thanks much!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi just wondering when will some items be uploaded? The exam is next Saturday and yet there are quite a number of items not available yet "coming soon". I'm afraid these are not "coming soon" enough. This is especially for parts on operational risk - questions for standardised approach for ops risk, validating rating models, and outsourcing.

Thanks much!

Hello @onion

Please note that I moved your post to this thread, which already discusses our publishing process. We post this thread at the beginning of the year to ensure that our members know that not all materials will be published in the study planner in time for the exam. Please make sure to read the original post in this thread for a more detailed explanation, but in short, it takes a great deal of time to update every single piece of material in the study planner when GARP changes a large portion of the curriculum each year. David also spends many hours upon hours writing practice questions and providing in-depth support in the forum. We have updated and added hundreds of quality documents in the study planner this year. We also have FAQ pages explaining our publishing process HERE and HERE.

Thank you,

Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.