Information About BT's Transition to Vital Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
As most of you know, Bionic Turtle has recently upgraded to a much better way to interact with our FRM Study Notes and Practice Questions. In addition to allowing our learners many more flexible options for how and when you study our FRM course content, today, it is much more secure as well. As many of you know, piracy is quite prevalent these days, and the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or illegal use of copyrighted educational materials, including our downloadable PDFs has continued to increase.

Now though, not only do the new Study Notes and Practice Question eBooks provide a much better learning experience for Bionic Turtle students, but our new eBooks also help us all avoid these kinds of misconducts.

We realize some may perceive this upgrade as an inconvenience, but we want to assure all that we’re doing this because we believe in providing a secure, interactive, and engaging learning experience. The best possible!

Bionic Turtle strives to continually enhance our courses, provide interactive learning opportunities, and access to a community and support that is second to none.

passion_chaser

I'm wondering if there's an option for the font change in Vital Source. tbh, I don't like the current font. My eyes get tired really fast after reading the note for a while. One possible suggestion is to provide study notes in different font formats (preferably Times New Roman).

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I'm wondering if there's an option for the font change in Vital Source. tbh, I don't like the current font. My eyes get tired really fast after reading the note for a while. One possible suggestion is to provide study notes in different font formats (preferably Times New Roman).
@passion_chaser The PDFs are prepared and then uploaded to Vital Source, so there is no way to change the font after it has been published. We have always used Arial font in our materials and did not change that when we transitioned. However, I will make a note of this feedback. Thank you.

Amierul

Can you please help... i cannot access to any of my notes. It said i did not have the acess on the vital source...,

PWong1226

Hi, I have just purchased the basic plan and received the order confirmation email. But I have not yet received the two emails for activating the study notes and practice questions. Error message stating I dont have access to the book pops up when I try to download the notes/practice questions. Please advise.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@PWong1226 @Amierul @inderdeep Please always make sure to contact support directly, as our forum is not used for customer support. I have been on vacation for a week so I am just returning to see these messages. Any issues with your account or materials should always be sent to [email protected] and not posted in the forum. The support team responds quickly to all emails that are received. If you have not received an answer, please make sure to check your spam folder. Thank you.

hmidou11

Hi,

Please help, as soon as I click on practice questions or even study notes, that were currently outsourced to Vitalsource's bookshelf, I am getting the error:

BOOK ACCESS ERROR - Sorry, you don't have access to this book.

I attached a screenshot.

I wrote to BT support twice since Saturday and have not recieved any response yet.

I need to start studying as time is a factor as you all know.

Please help

Attachments

• BT Error.JPG
    BT Error.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 1

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi,

Please help, as soon as I click on practice questions or even study notes, that were currently outsourced to Vitalsource's bookshelf, I am getting the error:

BOOK ACCESS ERROR - Sorry, you don't have access to this book.

I attached a screenshot.

I wrote to BT support twice since Saturday and have not recieved any response yet.

I need to start studying as time is a factor as you all know.

Please help
@hmidou11 Please contact support directly, as our forum is not used for customer support. You can reach them at [email protected] or use our Contact Form. Thank you.

MJohn6692

Hello, I am on the site trying to access practice questions. I keep getting the message- "sorry you don't have access to this book." How can I access these?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello, I am on the site trying to access practice questions. I keep getting the message- "sorry you don't have access to this book." How can I access these?
@MJohn6692 Please contact support directly, as our forum is not used for customer support. Any issues with your account or materials should always be sent to [email protected] and not posted in the forum. The support team responds quickly to all emails that are received. If you contacted them already and have not received an answer, please make sure to check your spam folder. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.