Last chance to take FRM part II exam

buihuunam95

Hi everyone!
I have passed FRM part I in Nov 2017 (got the result on 4th Jan 2018). According to GARP, I have to pass part II by Nov 2021. Does that mean I have to pass part II before the exam in November 2021 or Nov 2021 is my last chance?

ritu31

Hi everyone!
I have passed FRM part I in Nov 2017 (got the result on 4th Jan 2018). According to GARP, I have to pass part II by Nov 2021. Does that mean I have to pass part II before the exam in November 2021 or Nov 2021 is my last chance?
Hi! I have almost similar question. Did you get any useful information/clarification about the same?

I cleared FRM Part I in May 2018. I understand that I have to clear FRM Part II within next 4 years from passing first part. Just wanted to clarify if that includes May 2022 attempt or should December 2021 be the last attempt I have? I have dropped several mails to GARP already about the same, but looks like their reply system works at a heavy lag. Since I am running out of time in case this year is my last attempt, would really appreciate if someone can shed some light on it.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire

Hi I am in the same situation. may I kindly ask have you got an answer yet please? Thank you in advance.

buihuunam95

I was told that the exam in Nov 2021 is my last chance. However, I was delayed from May 2021 into December 2021, and not sure if this is my last chance or the exam right after this.

Claire

I was told that the exam in Nov 2021 is my last chance. However, I was delayed from May 2021 into December 2021, and not sure if this is my last chance or the exam right after this.
Hi, thank you so much for your reply and help! I passed Nov 2017 part I as well, but this year it will be December exam and result only comes out in Jan 2022. That was what I was confused about as they said to pass by 31 Dec of the fourth year.
May I kindly ask did you get that confirmation about Nov 2021 will be our last chance from GARP officially please?
Thank you very much for your reply in advance!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi, thank you so much for your reply and help! I passed Nov 2017 part I as well, but this year it will be December exam and result only comes out in Jan 2022. That was what I was confused about as they said to pass by 31 Dec of the fourth year.
May I kindly ask did you get that confirmation about Nov 2021 will be our last chance from GARP officially please?
Thank you very much for your reply in advance!
I recommend that you contact GARP directly regarding the last date that you can pass the FRM exam. They are the only ones that can provide you with an accurate answer for your specific situation. Their contact page is here: https://www.garp.org/about/contact-us.

Hi everyone!
I'm in much the same situation regarding the FRM Level II expiration date: sat for Part I in 2018 and not sure if May 2022 or December 2022 is my last chance.
I was wondering if anyone got the clarification from GARP in the meantime.
P.S. Dropped a line to GARP, still awaiting their reply.
Thank you in advance!