May 2012 Exam Results

Aleksander Hansen

Apparently so.
But seems like we can select any one of these at a time. :confused:
How do I indicate that the article is Funny, Useful, Informative, Creative and that I like it !!! :D:D

Hm... That is a good question... Maybe program the site so that you can assign one "counted" category, but also allow for multiple tags, that are not counted, but serve only to inform and to enhance search.
Could be a great tool in finding the most important questions and answers and so forth. I rate it as "Creative"

Aleksander Hansen

...although there have been cases where I feel the "Dumb" tag is the best response...
Especially the random advertisement and self-promotion seen at times

Jas

How about a "Repeat" Tag for repeatedly asked questions.
Maybe these would be ones that everyone is troubled with. Or that we can find the answer to this by searching!

Aleksander Hansen

Ah... I see what's going on... There's a "Gold Star" category as well - net it's part of the forum activity push.. And only David and Suzanne can reward it.

Aleksander Hansen

Ha Ha.. I think the topic started getting "off-topic" about three pages before this...
Generally, when you see the page count approaching double digits the focus will tend to dissipate.
It looks like most of those who want to post have already posted.. More specific questions and so forth remaining at this stage.

Jas

Btw, have a look at the profile page. A full analysis is done on the "Post Ratings"

...and I don't agree that "disagree" is a negative rating!