Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

windhazard

I am also waiting, submitted on 28 June aswell.

Are you allowed to write in the CV as Certified FRM as soon as you get the approval email, or still have to wait for that piece of paper to come at the end of the year?

gprisby

I submitted at 8:48AM EST... Pretty easy confirmation I would think -- Internal Audit (3 yr), Counterparty Credit Risk (2 yr), Interest Rate Risk (1 yr) spanning 6 years total. Still waiting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would assume they are split into queues and some people work faster than others!

gprisby

I am also waiting, submitted on 28 June aswell.

Are you allowed to write in the CV as Certified FRM as soon as you get the approval email, or still have to wait for that piece of paper to come at the end of the year?

Definitely using it once I get an approval email. Would think you get the digital badge at that time as well.

roohitsrivastav

I submitted at 8:48AM EST... Pretty easy confirmation I would think -- Internal Audit (3 yr), Counterparty Credit Risk (2 yr), Interest Rate Risk (1 yr) spanning 6 years total. Still waiting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would assume they are split into queues and some people work faster than others!
Hi, has your experience been approved yet?

Also approved - email received at 2238 CET. I work for a small bank and submitted around 9am CET on June 28th. There will be hell to pay if my gran doesn't include this distinction in my next Christmas card.

Status
Not open for further replies.