Exam Feedback May 2021 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchmarmot

Subscriber
Got the same appearing but impossible to see the results (or even the date) yet.
Let's hope it's a good sign and not a bug on their website ! :)

abs085

I hope this means I passed but no official email yet with the result. Fingers crossed the exam results come out tomorrow. Are you guys getting the same when you go to the GARP website?
1625994760267.png

ivan.jarmanovic

I came back from a wedding this morning (5 a.m. roughly) and checked the GARP page just for fun and almost got a hear attack.. same behavior on my end (submit work experience, no date however, Part 2 box ticked..) - country is Switzerland

abs085

It is frustrating how GARP keeps all of us in this stressed situation.. :(
I know. Would be especially terrible to get people's hopes up and then dash them, if the screen is just a buggy website. Hopefully they put us out of our misery ASAP.

Buleria

I checked the GARP page today morning (11th July South Korea). I can see Submit work experience, Part 2 box ticked. But i can't see the release date.

LucreziaB

I know we can’t consider the site reliable but it is too fun not to look! I see the work experience, too, so my fingers are crossed. What a relief we’ll probably have results around midnight EST!

By the way, this appears to be the link for the pass list. I see it’s a valid link, however based on the header it does not appear to have been updated yet: https://www.garp.org/#!/frm/our-passed-frms/frm2/2021-05-15

If I substitute in frm1 for frm2 I see the pass list from last November with my name on it so that’s how I feel confident they’re both just a copy of the old page still and they haven’t just forgotten to update the title. So please don’t worry if your name isn’t on the list.

VegaHedge

Unbenannt.JPG
With this "inspection hack", the "isAllPartsPassed" variable is set to True, so hope this is also a good sign...But most likely does not mean much..

Status
Not open for further replies.