New Product Price Scheme & Discount Code

pambansang

Hi Suzanne,

Could you also check if the Philippines is included in the list qualified for int'l discount. Thank you.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi irenab,

Republic of Croatia is not included in the international discount option. It's a case by case basis geared to help those in countries with weak economies and currencies.

Thanks!
Christian

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Jugoncete,

Spain is not included in the international discount option. It's a case by case basis geared to help those in countries with weak economies and currencies.

Thanks!
Christian

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Christian C. agreed, it's true that Spain is not on our list of such countries, but it occurs to me we should update our criteria (e.g., plenty of people would argue Spain should be included). I am not requesting a change yet, but I have tasked us internally to re-visit and update our criteria for country inclusion. Thanks,

Jugoncete

Nevermind already paid!. Don't know whether to feel happy because of the prospective discount some spaniards may get in the future, or because our country is no longer considered as a powerful economy.

wi66pro

Did anything changed with discount option for Republic of Croatia? Unfortunatelly Croatian economy isn't in the best shape and we are in constant drop of GDP since 2008, don't have to tell you about unemployment :-(. I'm asking you decide based according to case by case basis with intention to help those in countries with weak economies.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@wi66pro,

Unfortunately, Croatia isn't included in the international discount option. We decide the international discount on a country basis depending upon the current economy and currency.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@Raiden,

Unfortunately, Hong Kong does not qualify for the international discount at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@machaang,

I just checked my emails and we sent a response to you on December 28th at 1:19 p.m. EST. Make sure to check your spam folder, as it may have gone there if [email protected] and [email protected] are not in your email contacts. If it is not there, please let me know and I will immediately resend your discount code to you. Thank you.