New Product Price Scheme & Discount Code

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
@akgvarun,

Please go to our discount page here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/features-and-pricing/request-discount. You will be able to request the discount for the package that you are interested in purchasing and submit any required proof. Once we receive your request we will send you an email confirmation that will give you instructions on how to purchase your product. Thank you for using Bionic Turtle!

Dear @Nicole M,
I am interested in purchasing FRM Level 2 product. There is a quite a big difference between the Advanced and professional packs in terms of price, however, in terms of content there is an addition of Learning spreadsheets and some focus videos. Based on this I have two questions for you
1) Do the spreadsheets provide only incremental benefits in term of understanding concepts or are they a must have with the instructional videos that also may use them? The product price of 449$ is quite heavy on the pockets as the conversion rate Dollar-INR(Indian rupee) is quite high. I would thus like to weigh in the pros and cons of the Advanced Vs Professional packs before making a decision
2)I am hopeful that you provide discount for Indian candidates. I would like to the process of requesting the discount and the price post dicount?

Thanks a lot!
Best,
Uzi

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@ahir.bharat2014,

Please go to our discount page here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/features-and-pricing/request-discount. You will be able to request the discount for the package that you are interested in purchasing and submit any required proof. Once we receive your request we will send you an email confirmation that will give you instructions on how to purchase your product. Thank you for using Bionic Turtle!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @jodie,

Thank you for your interest in Bionic Turtle. At this time, Hungary and Russia are not eligible for the international discount. We decide the international discount on a country basis depending upon the current economy and currency.

Thank you,

Nicole

windspiral

Subscriber
Hello, BionicTurtle:I want to enroll for part 1 and part 2 both. I also need the discount code.I had a competitive purchase from another FRM preparation provider.I send you a email. My email address is : [email protected] Thank you!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello, BionicTurtle:I want to enroll for part 1 and part 2 both. I also need the discount code.I had a competitive purchase from another FRM preparation provider.I send you a email. My email address is : [email protected] Thank you!
Hello @windspiral

Please check your email regarding your discount request. I responded to your request this morning. :)

Thank you,

Nicole

Nony

Subscriber
Hi Nicole...I have requested for a discount code......Would be great if you could provide the code at the earliest.

Thanks

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Nony

All of our discount requests have been processed and an email has been sent to you. Please let me know if you have not received it. Keep in mind that it may have gone to your spam/junk folder.

Thank you,

Nicole

Suraj Ravi

Dear Nicole,

I had requested for a discount on Part I, Professional program since I belong to India. I had also attached the requisite document (passport copy) for your reference.
Can you please guide me whether it is approved.
Regards,
Suraj Ravi Arimmal

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Suraj Ravi

Please let me know if you still have not received my email regarding your discount request. I responded to two of your emails and two forum requests regarding your discount request, so I wanted to be sure that you received my email containing your discount code.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber