New Website Launch

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @SSK

You will find that there are gaps in the materials because we are not always able to publish all materials before the exam. We have also not updated the study planner for 2016 yet, because we just received the new GARP curriculum. We will begin updating for 2016 in January and will continue to publish materials throughout the exam period. Please see our announcement HERE in the forum explaining our publishing process. If you are having any issues downloading documents that are published in the study planner, please let me know and we will look into the issue.

Thank you,

Nicole

Tania Pereira

Subscriber
Hi, I do not have permission to download anything other than the samples. I have professional level access to both levels I and II. tks

JProchilo

Subscriber
Hello Nicole,

I just tried to download the Questions Set "Question Set: Elton & Gruber, Chapter 13 (A.5)". The page only has the sample to download, even though my membership level includes the Question Sets.

Also for, “Question Set: Bodie, Chapter 10”, when I attempt to download the pdf I am returned back to same page.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @JProchilo

I fixed the access permissions for the Elton Chapter 13 Question Set so you should now have access to the full question set instead of just the sample. The other issue that you are experiencing (the webpage returning to same page) is an issue that our maintenance team is currently trying to resolve, as this is happening to all members. We appreciate your patience and understanding while they try to get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @ChrisGo

We apologize for this inconvenience. The issue that you are experiencing (the webpage returning to same page) is an issue that our maintenance team is currently trying to resolve, as this is happening to all members. We appreciate your patience and understanding while they try to get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

Nicole

Tipo

Subscriber
Would appreciate some help with these
Could we also have a "recent updates" tab? that way we know which file was the latest to be updated?

"NEW" doesnt really mean much

Error! Message: Cannot open /home/bionictu/public_html/FRM/2016/PracticeQuestions/R54.P2.T7.Girling_Chapters7,8,& ! Error Code: 1An error occurred while trying to stamp the file!
Error! Message: Cannot open /home/bionictu/public_html/FRM/2016/PracticeQuestions/R61.P2.T7.Malz_Chapters 11& ! Error Code: 1An error occurred while trying to stamp the file!
Error! Message: Cannot open /home/bionictu/public_html/FRM/2016/PracticeQuestions/R64.P2.T7.Hull_Ch12& ! Error Code: 1An error occurred while trying to stamp the file!
Error! Message: Cannot open /home/bionictu/public_html/FRM/2016/PracticeQuestions/R42.P2.T6.Golin_Chapters 1& ! Error Code: 1An error occurred while trying to stamp the file!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Tipo

Our maintenance team is working very hard to resolve all issues that our members are experiencing with the new website. We appreciate your patience during this process. We do not have a "recent updates" tab, but when we begin to update the materials for 2016 in January, we will keep a list in the forum of the newest documents that are published or updated. On our old site, we also placed an "updated" date in the title of the materials so we will discuss doing this as we begin to publish new materials.

Thank you,

Nicole

rk7raghav

Subscriber
I purchased frm part 2 professional but i am unable to download work sheets . I have written this complain twice but did not got any reply from Bionic

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I purchased frm part 2 professional but i am unable to download work sheets . I have written this complain twice but did not got any reply from Bionic
Hello @rk7raghav

I received your emails and responded to all three of them this morning, as I was out of the office for a good part of the day yesterday due to a family emergency. I always make sure to respond to all emails (Monday-Friday) the same day so sending one email will ensure that you will always receive a reply. I will repeat what I said in the emails here in case you have not seen my response to those.

There are not spreadsheets for every single reading in the study planner so if there is not a spreadsheet published, you will not see "Spreadsheet" listed under that reading. If you are unable to download a spreadsheet that is listed in the study planner, please let me know the specific spreadsheet that you are having issues downloading. Also, we do not publish all materials at the same time. We begin to publish new and updated materials in January and we will continue to publish new materials throughout the exam period. You can view our publishing process HERE in the forum.

Thank you,

Nicole

gauravneil

Subscriber
Hi Nicole am unable to download the study notes or question set. I have this problems with PDF's only. When will you be able to resolve this?

rk7raghav

Subscriber
Hello @rk7raghav

I received your emails and responded to all three of them this morning, as I was out of the office for a good part of the day yesterday due to a family emergency. I always make sure to respond to all emails (Monday-Friday) the same day so sending one email will ensure that you will always receive a reply. I will repeat what I said in the emails here in case you have not seen my response to those.

There are not spreadsheets for every single reading in the study planner so if there is not a spreadsheet published, you will not see "Spreadsheet" listed under that reading. If you are unable to download a spreadsheet that is listed in the study planner, please let me know the specific spreadsheet that you are having issues downloading. Also, we do not publish all materials at the same time. We begin to publish new and updated materials in January and we will continue to publish new materials throughout the exam period. You can view our publishing process HERE in the forum.

Thank you,

Nicole
Hi Nicole

I am sorry for being impatient and writing so many mails to you regarding the same issue .I am unable to download all the spread sheets except P1.T5.b, P1.T5.c and P1.T5.d in the market risk measurement module.For all other spreadsheets that are mentioned in the market risk measurement module . It shows the error no sample content available .

Thanks and Regards
Raghav Khemka

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole am unable to download the study notes or question set. I have this problems with PDF's only. When will you be able to resolve this?
Hello @gauravneil

Our developers are working to resolve the pdf download issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience during this process.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole

I am sorry for being impatient and writing so many mails to you regarding the same issue .I am unable to download all the spread sheets except P1.T5.b, P1.T5.c and P1.T5.d in the market risk measurement module.For all other spreadsheets that are mentioned in the market risk measurement module . It shows the error no sample content available .

Thanks and Regards
Raghav Khemka

Hello @rk7raghav

I just went through the Market Risk Measurement and Management topic in the study planner and I was able to download all of the learning spreadsheets that are published. The only time you should get the message, "no sample content available" is when you are either (1) not logged into the site or (2) if you are trying to access materials that you do not have paid access to - note: this would not be the reason you are getting this error because you have paid access to all Part 2 materials. Please make sure that you are showing as logged in when you are trying to download any of the materials. Your username will show in the upper right corner of the page when you are logged in. If you are logged in, and you are still not able to download the spreadsheets, please send me an email at [email protected] with a screenshot of what you are seeing so I can better resolve this issue for you.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Manley / Just wanted to let you know that I tried to open the following link: https://learn.bionicturtle.com/topic/quantitative-analysis-quiz/ and I get redirected to one of the end of topic XLS pages.
Hello @MFLittle

Thank you for pointing this out. One of the main issues that we are having in the study planner right now is that pages are getting redirected after the download link is clicked so this may be the same issue. I will point it out to our developers just in case this is a different issue though. We hope to have these issues resolved very quickly for all of our paid members. When you try to open the link again does the same thing happen or is it random?

Nicole

MFLittle

Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Manley

For the quant analysis quiz - the redirect happens every time but, in comparison, I'm currently using the Study Notes for P1.T4 and that opened without issue the first time.

Best -

Mike