Exam Feedback November 2016 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi guys can anyone please inform the grading criteria of FRM Level1 for Nov 16
Hello @rajshah7

The results for the November 2016 exam have not been released yet. They are expected to be released at the beginning of next month. If you are looking for general information on the quartiles and weights of the exam, there is a very informative thread here in the forum: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/quartiles-and-weights-exam-results.9883/. I hope this helps!

Nicole

hellohi

hello Guys

please do you think the results will be released today (Monday)?
if any one know that the results are released please inform us.... :(

hope all pass and be like this :D
Nabil

Arnaudc

Haha it's really hard for me to focus at the office while waiting for these results...

I remember last year they were released in the night, around 4am of the 4th to the 5th of January. (Brussels time)
It is my expectation to see roughly the same timing this time (around 12 hours to go then...)

hellohi

Haha it's really hard for me to focus at the office while waiting for these results...

I remember last year they were released in the night, around 4am of the 4th to the 5th of January. (Brussels time)
It is my expectation to see roughly the same timing this time (around 12 hours to go then...)
but if they in holiday it will be difficult to release the results before tomorrow

hellohi

but we dont know if GARP is in holiday....may be not, because not all the businesses close today in US....can any one of you friends call GARP now?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
I just wanted to post this, which is directly from GARP's Facebook page. They have stated the results will be released January 3rd, which is tomorrow. I know everyone is anxious to learn their results ;)

NOV 2016 FRM results.jpg