Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Too overjoyed that I forgot to thank BT! I relied on BT for both Part 1 and Part 2, needless to say, Bionic Turtle was worth every cent spent. I especially like this forum because I didn't feel alone in my FRM journey :D Thank you David and Nicole, you're the best!!!

To the rest who didn't make it through, never give up! All the best.

JYP

anyone who solve my problem? I passed part 2 November exam but when I search my name at GARP webpage, I cannot find it!!!

Dipanjan

Definitely very disappointed with Ops Risk. I deserve it given the time I have spent. I will re read the Ops material for sure.

But OA I think Schweser is not as bad as many suggest.

anyone who solve my problem? I passed part 2 November exam but when I search my name at GARP webpage, I cannot find it!!!
I would assume you will only be able to search your name when your work experience is submitted and reviewed. Also, from May 2017 forum, I have seen a little setting modification need to be done for you to show up in the search engine

quote "Step 1) Go to My program Step 2) Select Directory settings Step 3) Turn on 'Allow others to find me in the FRM directory'" unquote

Needless to say, thank you BT team for the amazing material! Couldn't have made it with you! I am the first FRM female in my country *PROUD MOMENT*! Thank you

Dipanjan

I would assume you will only be able to search your name when your work experience is submitted and reviewed. Also, from May 2017 forum, I have seen a little setting modification need to be done for you to show up in the search engine

quote "Step 1) Go to My program Step 2) Select Directory settings Step 3) Turn on 'Allow others to find me in the FRM directory'" unquote

Needless to say, thank you BT team for the amazing material! Couldn't have made it with you! I am the first FRM female in my country *PROUD MOMENT*! Thank you

Proud of you
Well done met

Passed Part 2!! Thank you very much for the amazing program @David Harper CFA FRM and @Nicole Seaman, it feels so rewarding as last year in January 14 I purchased 1 year of BT prep for part 1 and part 2. Now, 1 year after I'm glad to say I have cleared both exams and it wouldn't have been possible without your amazing assistance.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.
Roberto

king_bren777

Passed Part 2: (quartiles: 2,1,3,2,3) Can you tell which subjects I thought were rather tedious!

Needless to say
Shout out to @David Harper CFA FRM and @Nicole Seaman
The BT website and
All the forum participants past and present asking all those questions which I wanted to ask as well. A awesome example of the power of collective knowledge and experience. Would never have made it without all of the above!

Thanks All. :)

snandal99

Passed part 2. Happy to get through after putting quite an effort for same and clearing L1 and L2 back to back in 2017. Worth celebrating :)
Congrats to those who passed. Hard luck for those who didn't this time. Wish you guys luck for future.

BT material is always challenging and incomparable to any material available. Schweser is also really good and would say kind of lil underestimated.
Thanks David and Nicole. You guys are amazing.

benouf

Passed with 1,1,2,1,2.
Congrats to those who passed. For those who didn't don't give up.. your effort will pay off at some point.
Thanks BT for the great help.