Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Tried the logout and "returning candidate sign in" trick and see "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon." Is everyone else getting this? I think it's still too early for any tells of results, but typically if you can register for P2 again, then that means you would have failed (historically proven).

I can see GARP showing hints of results through website glitches or unofficial differences in certain webpages a few days before the holidays as most companies would probably wind down during Christmas and New Years. Never hurts to know a couple days early :)

I am unable to register but dont think it really means anything about the results....

Seamus

I am unable to register but dont think it really means anything about the results....

Hi, thanks for this info. I took P2 exam last month.
it looks like I can resiter as a returning candidates? I can go through the link and register P2 again. I don't get any message.. I am nervous now, but will wait the final confirmation from GARP. (As GARP officially announced that final result will only be availabl3 in January!)

Yairw

it looks like I can resiter as a returning candidates? I can go through the link and register P2 again. I don't get any message.. I am nervous now, but will wait the final confirmation from GARP. (As GARP officially announced that final result will only be availabl3 in January!)
I would wait for the results and not waste my money if I pass.

Not
Not sure... but to help you more below is the link and screenshots

https://my.garp.org/sfdcApp#!/public_registration/frm

Attachments

• 95F7DCB4-63CA-482E-9C28-806038133CAB.png
    95F7DCB4-63CA-482E-9C28-806038133CAB.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 92
  • E3B4C440-0446-4775-B5C4-FCAC1C4F5311.png
    E3B4C440-0446-4775-B5C4-FCAC1C4F5311.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 93

terrance00232

Did you log in the GARP account while receive the register message?

kevolution

Are you signed in? Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

If you log-out, you should be able to see and register for Part 1, but not Part 2. If you sign-in, you shouldn't be able to register for any exam unless the results are coded in already, but then again I feel like it's still too early IMO. They may update the website later, but it is rather weird that you're able to register for the P2 exam again already if you took it November 2018.

This is the link I'm talking about: https://my.garp.org/sfdcApp#!/public_registration/frm

kevolution

If you guys are interested in a reading tea leaves, the Reminder section is probably the best clue:

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/frm-forum/91355474

The reminder message changes from saying “You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by XXXX” to “Your enrollment will expire on XXXX”

The reminder tip usually doesn't change until a day before the official release while the other methods like signing in to attempt to register again has yielded much earlier hints of whether you passed or not.

matt6558

received another email for registration called " take your financial risk management career to a new level", but was not able to register as a returning candidate

Beckham96

received another email for registration called " take your financial risk management career to a new level", but was not able to register as a returning candidate
I wasnt able to register as a returning candidate but I did not receive the said email for registration.

matt6558

I wasnt able to register as a returning candidate but I did not receive the said email for registration.
oh I am sorry the email was titled as "The FRM: The shortest distance to career success in financial risk management" but I don't think it means anything..

Beckham96

oh I am sorry the email was titled as "The FRM: The shortest distance to career success in financial risk management" but I don't think it means anything..
neither did I receive this email haha. But again, my GARP membership has expired. Maybe thats why.