Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

frmwriter

3 years ago, I studied very long and hard for L2 and I failed miserably with 4,4,4,1,4. I gave up on FRM for a while to pursue CFA and to write the GMAT.
Today I am pleased to announced that I passed L2 with 3,1,1,4,2 with a very different strategy

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Congratulations to all of those who passed Part 2 of the exam! We wish all of you continued success as a certified FRM! To those who did not pass this time around, we are here to help you through this FRM journey. Don't give up! Register for the one of the 2019 exams and try again :)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Is there on this forum tutorial or advices for work experience submission? Thanks.
Hello @Flashback

There is not a tutorial on the forum, but this thread may be helpful to you: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/questions-about-work-experience.7207/. There is quite a bit of discussion in that thread and I'm sure if you post a question, a member who has been through the process can help you. If you have specific questions about your work experience, I recommend contacting GARP member services, as they can provide you with more specific information about their guidelines.

I hope this helps!

Nicole

mas128

I passed 31212, have to really thank BT on this one, failed in May, then signed up with BT and the material and importantly discussions they have are fantastic. Thanks Nicole and especially David!