Exam Feedback November 2020 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhelfe199

It is stated as 4th of January on the website but I received an email last week stating that there was a delay due to the pandemics, and the new date would be the 5th. Something similar happened for the October exam.

I also didnt receive this email. Has anyone more information on this?

mishranitin

Still no update from GARP.
Your results are not ready yet. We appreciate your patience as your Exam is graded.
Exam Results Released
January 4, 2021

SindujaP

The wait is nerve wracking! I tried the inspect element trick on the results page and checked the examInfo Object, and I see the following:

isPassed: False

I regret doing this now :((

niteshaidasani

The wait is nerve wracking! I tried the inspect element trick on the results page and checked the examInfo Object, and I see the following:

isPassed: False

I regret doing this now :((

I wouldn't read into that. Yes, isPassed = false, but we also have isExamAwaitingResults = true and isExamResultsAvailable = false. I'm convinced these tricks don't work and all we can really do is keep checking the dashboard. I have been refreshing the page every hour - crazy times!

SindujaP

I wouldn't read into that. Yes, isPassed = false, but we also have isExamAwaitingResults = true and isExamResultsAvailable = false. I'm convinced these tricks don't work and all we can really do is keep checking the dashboard. I have been refreshing the page every hour - crazy times!

I agree, I've seen Nicole posting multiple times about these tricks being erroneous. I blame my anxiety for looking into this! :(
Anyhow, is isPassed = false for you as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.