Ops Risk Notes

liewpw05

Hi David,

I seem to have problem opening the above pdf file on this website. The error that keeps coming up saying " AXWIN Frame Window AcroRd32.exe Application error".

Alternatively, i have also tried downloading it but the downloading always seems to terminate mid way before i managed to make any progress.

Any ideas how to overcome this? i have been trying up to 10 times already without success.

Thanks

Peggy

liewpw05

Hi David,

Managed to successfully download after 20 tries. The downloading keeps terminating. But after each failed attempt, will start again with the same file and it will update where i left off so not so bad. Wanted to share this with other people who may have the same problem.

Peggy

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Peggy,

I have my tech genius looking at this, sorry for the inconvenience. The links are direct to naked files, so theoretically there should be no trouble. But I am told, if trying to open directly from browser complications can ensue.

He's looking at your error message. Already, he has changed to enforce a "Save As" to local file. He *thinks* this may solve but please advise if it does not

(thank you for including the error message)

David

P.S I got your email, will reply asap