FAQ Before Exam Pre Exam tensions...

n_asnani

This might make you feel a bit better - I've only been studying for this thing (Part I) for about a week... Because of some life events, I didn't get to put in the effort I would have liked to, and unfortunately I missed the deferral deadline too.

Been taking the older GARP practice exams and scoring in the 60-80% range (I'm an actuary, so I have previous exposure to a lot of the concepts)

However, I have low expectations. This is a disappointingly unlucky situation but I will still at least get a feel of the exam and try my best...who knows, I may even pass!

Linghan

I'm more nervous about security and safety in test center... than the test itself....>_< Although not really prepared that well...

Arnaudc

I don't know why I feel a bit like I am not prepared at all and then I look at hundreds of pages I wrote and think this has to be somewhere in my brain...
We'll see..
In any cases, good luck everyone!

Siqueue

I'm more nervous about security and safety in test center... than the test itself....>_< Although not really prepared that well...

Hope there is nothing horrible going on where ever you are @Linghan ...

Best of luck to all tomorrow...just realised in less than 24hrs I'll be done entirely.

pint0

I also want to express my nervousness in this round. The FRM LvL 1 Exam will be on 18. nov and even though I studied really hard and learned a lot, still I have the feeling that its going to fail. I just don't want to get disappointed at the end.