Purchasing FRM Practice Exams

RickyZ

Seems like GARP is now charging for the FRM practice exams. I saved the previous practice exams pdfs from 2011-2015, therefore I already have questions to work with.

Anyone know what the cost of 150US will get us? Is it anything more comprehensive than the previous practice exams? I am afraid it's the same practice exams that they decided to start charging for now.

Thanks everyone

S666

Subscriber
Thanks for that - I had actually seen that before but it only shows a download for the 2015 practice exams....was wondering where you had got the previous year's exams from.

RickyZ

I had registered for the FRM level 1 nov 2014 exam (I deferred it for personal reasons). GARP had posted the previous 5 year's practice exams, being a hoarder I downloaded and saved most of them. Seems like GARP is keen on making practising for the exam using provided materials harder and harder by the year.

On the bright side, they are not that hard to find using google. Not sure I can post the links here

S666

Subscriber
Ah right, no probs - thanks for the info. I'll have a search around, I'm sure I'll be able to find them :D