Thank you David and the BT Team (Let us all congratulate them here)

Dear @David Harper, CFA, FRM, CIPM
Thank you for solving my problems here in such a short time frame for free while other institutes charge and not even answer in detail
Thank you for maintaining the passion of running the world's biggest and most active forum and improving it day by day
Thank you for being a part of solution to all our questions by going deep and debating the merits of the question/answer
Thank you for an equally active support staff to answer any administrative query regarding membership
Thank you for building a contagious "giver attitude" in the BT community which is well observable in the posts. Members go to lengths to solve the problem for a person they don't even know
Thank you for amazing videos and spreadsheets and practice questions which even non-members like me can use to better our preparation. Believe me your 7 min youtube video is worth 1 hour in classroom teaching.
Thank you for everything. Period!

I passed my FRM Level 1 with First quartiles across all sections and I can confidently attribute a major chunk of it to the Bionic Turtle forum

Best Uzi

PS- I am most certainly to sign up for the BT Level 2 membership!

WiseSnail

Yes, thank you to BT for your help getting through P1! I'm looking forward to working through the P2 material with you.

sunny n

Hi David and Suzanne,

Wanted to say a big thank for all your help over the year. The material and constant help in answering questions and providing explanations was excellent. I've passed level II, perfect start to the year. Would be happy to recommend BT to future FRM candidates.

Sunny

PaulHugan

Hi BionicTurtle's team.

While i think you can improve your reading materials; your practice question materials are the best for FRM exams. Your questions are well-prepared and you're the best source to preparing for the exam.

By resolving your questions i understood very tricky things in the theory, elements not covered by Schweser Notes and not well explained in FRM core readings. With your practice questions a candidate like me felt well-prepared for the exam and also learned a lot of new things (which i think must be our final goal, even over passing the exam).

Congratulations for your great work. Now that i finished FRM exams i'll continue watching what's new in your website about materials and courses related to risk management.

The really difficult thing starts now... keep updated and competitive for the fast-evolving world of risk management.

Thanks again.
Paul.

cdbsmith

Hi BionicTurtle's team.

While i think you can improve your reading materials; your practice question materials are the best for FRM exams. Your questions are well-prepared and you're the best source to preparing for the exam.

By resolving your questions i understood very tricky things in the theory, elements not covered by Schweser Notes and not well explained in FRM core readings. With your practice questions a candidate like me felt well-prepared for the exam and also learned a lot of new things (which i think must be our final goal, even over passing the exam).

Congratulations for your great work. Now that i finished FRM exams i'll continue watching what's new in your website about materials and courses related to risk management.

The really difficult thing starts now... keep updated and competitive for the fast-evolving world of risk management.

Thanks again.
Paul.
Hi PaulHogan,

I am now preparing for the Part FRM Exam and would like to know if you have any recommendations/insights that you can pass along based on your recent experience. Can you share anything that might make the difference for other candidates like myself?

Thanks for any contributions you can offer.

Regards,

Charles