Tuckman chapters for T5

cmaringa

I see in the GARP FRM handbook and BT notes for T5 that the chapters assigned from Tuckman are 7 (The Science of Term Structure Models),8 (The Evolution of Short Rates and the Shape of the Term Structure),9 (The Art of Term Structure Models: Drift), and 10 (The Art of TSM: Volatility & Distribution). However, the videos cover 2012 assigned reading (may be from an earlier edition) chapters 6(Measures of Price Sensitivity Based on Parallel Yield Shifts), 7 (Key Rate Exposures), and 9 (Science of Term Structure).

David, are you working on developing videos with these updated chapters from Tuckman?

Thanks,
Chetan

tomred

Page 32 of valuation pdf; Can somebody help me with the question on Tuckman. I am in the dark with out knowing, from where we got the 629.34 price on the replicating portfolio (1 yr).
David, if I may, it would help if you can give a premise of the problem. Thanks!

young_

Hi David, I have the same question regarding video for Tuckman's chap 9 and 10. please let us know. thanks!

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi cypanic, we are currently working on the schedule for the second semester, we will definitely be doing Tuckman Ch 9 and 10 but i don't have any specific dates and I'm not going to get into ETAs, thanks,