YouTube Where are the videos for P2.T6 to T9???

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi, may I know how are the videos sorted? where's the videos for T6 to T9???
Hello @leslietan95

We do not have YouTube videos covering those topics at this time. We work on free YouTube videos after we have been able to update a large portion of the paid study materials, as the paid materials must take priority. There are many youtube videos covering most of the FRM concepts if you go to our YouTube page and use the search function. We have created YouTube videos for over a decade.

I see that you are a paid member so if you are looking for the paid instructional videos, those are in the study planner where your paid materials are located (My Courses).

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management Review
FRM Part 2 Professional Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Man

Hello Nicole, I went through the Review Videos 1of 8 until 6 of 8. I do not see the review videos for 7 of 8 and 8 of8. When are you going to post them or could you be so kind to let me know where are they located? Thanks.
Hello @Harold Finch

Right now, we are working very hard to update our paid study materials, which must take priority over our free YouTube videos. David will begin posting more YouTube videos when we have updated most of the study planner with the 2020 materials. If you are looking for the paid instructional videos that correspond specifically with the learning objectives in the FRM curriculum, those are located in the study planner. They will be accessible to you if you purchased an Advanced or Professional study package.

Updating my response because it looks like you may have mistakenly posted in the YouTube section of the forum, which is the reason i thought you were referring to the YouTube videos. If you are referring to the Focus Review Videos, those have not been updated yet so there will be videos missing until we can get those updated. We remove any videos that are no longer relevant to the current curriculum and that is why there is no 7 of 8 or 8 of 8.

Harold Finch

Hello @Harold Finch

Right now, we are working very hard to update our paid study materials, which must take priority over our free YouTube videos. David will begin posting more YouTube videos when we have updated most of the study planner with the 2020 materials. If you are looking for the paid instructional videos that correspond specifically with the learning objectives in the FRM curriculum, those are located in the study planner. They will be accessible to you if you purchased an Advanced or Professional study package.

Updating my response because it looks like you may have mistakenly posted in the YouTube section of the forum, which is the reason i thought you were referring to the YouTube videos. If you are referring to the Focus Review Videos, those have not been updated yet so there will be videos missing until we can get those updated. We remove any videos that are no longer relevant to the current curriculum and that is why there is no 7 of 8 or 8 of 8.

Hello:
Sorry I am referring to the Focus Review Videos.
Videos 1/8 to 6/8 are in the right locations.

You have a video 7/8 in the Section

Risk Management & Investment Management Review

but there is nothing in

so maybe video 8/8 should be there.

I am going through the videos and taking the quizes since I find it very useful.

Thanks.

Kuljeet Singh

Hi @Nicole Seaman ,
I am not sure if this is the correct section to ask this question. Sorry im advance.
I saw a YouTube video on Piecewise Cubic Spline. I tried to create a spreadsheet myself, unfortunately it is not working as expected. Was wondering if I could ge that spreadsheet?

Thanks,
Kuljeet

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello:
Sorry I am referring to the Focus Review Videos.
Videos 1/8 to 6/8 are in the right locations.

You have a video 7/8 in the Section
Risk Management & Investment Management Review

but there is nothing in

so maybe video 8/8 should be there.

I am going through the videos and taking the quizes since I find it very useful.

Thanks.
Hello @Harold Finch

I just want to make sure you saw my updated response regarding the focus review videos. "If you are referring to the Focus Review Videos, those have not been updated yet so there will be videos missing until we can get those updated. We remove any videos that are no longer relevant to the current curriculum and that is why there is no 7 of 8 or 8 of 8."

We will begin working on Focus Review videos when we have finished updating the notes and practice questions.