Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@irenab and @anbu.edu

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@Thomas Obitz and @Alex_1

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
That's cool... thank you very much!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I apologize for the delay in announcing the winners for the forum participation contest last week.

The winners are:

@JoeriG and @Thomas Obitz

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Jo_

Subscriber
Thank you Nicole, that's actually very kind of you. I quite enjoy the reactive forum, it's a big added value to be able to get quick pointers on things where you would otherwise might have been stuck for much longer!

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@JoeriG It's funny, the "reactive forum" (I love that expression!) is a *lot* of extra work for us (right not before the exam: evenings, weekends). The compensation, to me, has always been sharpening the (knowledge) saw. But the irony of these contests, including the trivia contest, is that they actually are fun for Nicole and me. It's strangely fun to award $15 prizes, maybe it's not the money, but more the gifting, to see people get a kick out of that, is a kick. The "fun" of giving gift cards is something that I did not anticipate.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

The winners are:

@Jo_ and @irenab

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Alex_1

I agree with @irenab , I think sometimes I would lose my motivation to learn where I encounter topics I don't understand at the first glance and I am thankful for the feedback received here, so yeah, the participation in the forum is (especially now close to the exam) the more fun part in the exam preparation. :)

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Thanks @irenab and @Alex_1 for expressing your support for the "active forum." I sometimes have second thoughts about the forum (as the time commitment is considerably high), but I assumed from the beginning (years ago) that dialog was necessary for deep understanding, not least of all for me myself (and errors, too, the price of constantly covering the materials with fresh questions), so I am always happy-relieved when someone affirms the forum :) Thanks,

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

The winners are:

@mshah6490, @Roshan Ramdas and @Jo_

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

The winners are:

@Floris and @irenab

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

The winners are:

@Floris and @irenab

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Hi Nicole, thank you for the prize.
I would like to redeem my prizes now.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @irenab,

I started a conversation with here on the forum. If you check your Inbox above you will be able to see my message, which shows how much you have accrued and the prizes available. Thank you for participating!! :)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We are going to continue our forum participation contests throughout this second semester! If you are a new user, make sure to read the original post I made on this thread for rules and prizes that we are offering. We draw the winner every Friday. :)