Exam Feedback FRM Part 2 (May 2015) Exam Feedback

FRMP2

Hey All, any news regarding results? Less than a week to the official result date....getting anxious. What is everyone else doing as we wait for the results?

vsism

I think the results can come anytime......Quite often in the past, GARP has declared results before the scheduled time.......So I think we can expect it anytime...Fingers crossed :|

mary_ful

Subscriber
GARP has NOT yet published the testing results , same with you is very anxious in this days. Midnight should send the result to me......it's far far far away from my duty off ...Good luck

klowery

I think the results can come anytime......Quite often in the past, GARP has declared results before the scheduled time.......So I think we can expect it anytime...Fingers crossed :|
We'll see. For Nov. 2014, they didn't send it out until 10 AM EST the day they originally announced results would be released. I wouldn't expect them to be released before tomorrow.

klowery

Another graph was volatility smirk with the comparision of longnormal. I chose with a fatter tail on the left.
I personally thought this was a very bad question. Two of the graphs were extremely similar and both could have been selected given the correct intuition about the tail size. I suppose one was just more correct than the other.

[email protected]

Subscriber
Just checking my GARP Profile now, I feel delighted to announce that I passed FRM Part II Exam that was held in May, 2015. I am most grateful to GOD Almighty for seeing me through the FRM journey and also would like to appreciate the entire Bionic Turtle Team for their support. I am not disappointed by the Bionic resources. Their resources are indeed of higher standard to prepare for the GARP FRM examination. Wishing you all the best with warm regards.
Dayo Akinola

Gave my first shot at both parts on the same day and I am happy I did so.

Part 1: 1,1,1,1
Part 2: 1,1,1,1,1

Congrats to everyone who passed and best wishes to anyone who will sit for the exam in November.

Ekin4112

Subscriber
I went into the GARP website and clicked into "My programs" and it says I passed FRM II (so relieved) but when I clicked check my results, I don't see the statistics. Can anyone see it?

Salonica

Thanks BT. Your notes are quality!!! I do however think you have a lot more room for improvement, such as the fact that you publish some material late or not at all. Saying that, I did not score below 2nd quartile in none of the 9 FRM sections across the 2 levels. This putting much less hours than recommended.

E16mark

Subscriber
Passed FRM II with 2,2,3,3,4. Must have been tight. Perfect work/life balance! Only used BT material (except for Current Issues) so thanks.