Exam Feedback FRM Part 2 (November 2014) Exam Feedback

krenate

Dear Monumonumental
I think, that you are the one, who can relax and enjoy your time till the results are coming....and afterwards you will be pleasantly surprised.....due to my.. I am far away from being certain...

Prince31

There is a link " FRM Current Results" on GARP website. When I am trying to open that link it shows " We did not find your name in Our Analysis database". Has anybody got any intimation from GARP about the results? I have not received any mail from GARP till now.

hamu4ok

There is a link " FRM Current Results" on GARP website. When I am trying to open that link it shows " We did not find your name in Our Analysis database". Has anybody got any intimation from GARP about the results? I have not received any mail from GARP till now.
the same is here for me as well.
It is because the results are NOT yet out. Last year I received the results dated 30-Dec-2013 (due to timing differences between US and my country I received it on 31-Dec-2013, on New Year eve), so I assume this year willl not be different

OL

Overall, is 2014 Nov FRM part 2 exam difficulty similar/different to previous years? would the latter have an impact on the passing score and quartiles? thank you

amresh

Subscriber
Hi,

I am taking Part 2 in May 2015.

Those who attempted it in November 2014, Please share your thoughts on how to nail it.

Also, what you would have liked to change in your preparation.

You may add, where BT helped and what more we should expect from David and team.

Thanks,
Amresh

When i am clicking om register for next exam....i am getting the following message
"
Sorry,
An Error Has Occurred

An error has occurred during the current request.
We have already collected all the information needed to fix the problem, please try again a bit later.

You can either:

Perhaps the results may be uploaded tomorrow..

Rajnish_here

Subscriber
For me there is no error
Dear Rajnish Kumar

Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2014 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2, 2015 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 16, 2015 Examination.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected].

For me there is no error
Dear Rajnish Kumar

Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2014 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2, 2015 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 16, 2015 Examination.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected].
i am still getting error