Exam Feedback FRM Part 2 (November 2014) Exam Feedback

krenate

When i am clicking om register for next exam....i am getting the following message
"
Sorry,
An Error Has Occurred

An error has occurred during the current request.
We have already collected all the information needed to fix the problem, please try again a bit later.

You can either:

Perhaps the results may be uploaded tomorrow..
you are paranoic.....wait two days...and you will be happy...

Natalia13

Subscriber
Last year, the results were sent out on December 30th around 4 pm here in NY. If we don't get them tomorrow, I don't expect to see anything till Jan 2nd (I wouldn't want to see the email on Dec 31st regardless of the result... I'd rather have a worry-free day and a great New Year's eve :rolleyes:)

GAP

Nov 2013 results were released on 31st Dec(2 days before the announced date), May 2014 results were declared on 24th June( 2 weeks before the announced date). Now the general expectation is that the results will always be released before the actual date. GARP should release the results only on the date that they declared they would, just like the CFA institute does.

Last edited:

Tipo

Subscriber
Last year, the results were sent out on December 30th around 4 pm here in NY. If we don't get them tomorrow, I don't expect to see anything till Jan 2nd (I wouldn't want to see the email on Dec 31st regardless of the result... I'd rather have a worry-free day and a great New Year's eve :rolleyes:)

4pm NYT would be in 10 hours
Lets see i guess

According to GARP's Twitter Feed+Replies, it seems like the results will be announced on Jan 2. Please see: https://twitter.com/GARP_Risk/status/545270585493061632
Now, it could very well happen that the "social media" person does not exactly know the date for announcement of the results; but that is very unlikely. By that tweet, I would assume that GARP says the date is Jan 2.

@monumonumental Yes, today is a working day in the US. Jan 1 is not.
I have heard that last time GARP announced results on time and date as scheduled ...it was for Nov2012 exam...and there was lots of chaos and confusion as many candidates were unable to login to their respective Garrp's accounts and many got their results mail almost after 24 hour delay....
I think that's why Garp decided to release results few days ahead for next cycles of exam after Nov 2012 fiasco...

Aenny

Subscriber
lol........a guy on tht af thread even saw his "passed" status for a few seconds...must have been a troll///

maybe you guys are as nervous as i am and you also could need a laugh

[I promise I won't post such off-topic posts again - but for this time I think it's kind of funny in reference of the guy who has seen his 'passing' status for a few seconds *gg* ]