How long does certification take?

brian.field

Subscriber
If anyone could share their knowledge on how long it takes to receive FRM certification after submitting work experience, please share it here for others.

Date Work Experience Submitted: 06-28-16
Date Certified FRM by GARP: 07-13-16
# days to certify: 16 days

CONFIRMED - BRIAN FIELD, FRM

Last edited:

brian.field

Subscriber

Gauravfrm

While submitting the experience, I noticed there was a placeholder to provide Supervisor details. I had left it & rather filled in the form asking for Work Experience details.
What did you do, did you also provide Supervisor Details? Is it compulsory? If yes, I will then need to resubmit.

Please share...

eszaknyugat

Subscriber
Hi, I think you can switch off the contact supervisor details, it is not compulsory (but you can submit if you want them to contact your supervisor about your result).

I wrote my CV in bullet points however uploading to the platform it looks so weird. Have you submitted whole sentences to describe you experiences?

brian.field

Subscriber
I just copied the job descriptions from my resume and pasted into the platform. Mostly sentence fragments....

brian.field

Subscriber
Hi, I think you can switch off the contact supervisor details, it is not compulsory (but you can submit if you want them to contact your supervisor about your result).

I wrote my CV in bullet points however uploading to the platform it looks so weird. Have you submitted whole sentences to describe you experiences?

@eszaknyugat - I've enjoyed your posts here on BT! Congrats on passing!